Energy Saving Tips
By combining all these methods of reducing your electricity and water consumption, you can keep the extra costs from the increased City of Johannesburg tariffs to a minimum:
- Using energy saving products like cooking with WONDERBAG! Please contact our Wonderbag ladies for any further information you might require on this new and exciting product. Rose 078 414 8672 or Dumazile 073 967 8420 or Melissa 078 977 9142
- Do not leave heaters running during the day. Switch them off when you go to work and when you go to bed at night.
- When you boil water in a kettle – don’t fill the kettle - only heat the amount of water that you need.
- When cooking on a stove or hotplate cook your food on the lowest possible settings and be prepared to cook for longer. Fast cooking on the maximum heat consumes much more electricity.
- Turn off lights in rooms that are not being used.
- Check that there are no leaks on all your taps and in the toilet.